Old September 21st 06, 06:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Wave Jumper

Default Mounted or Unmounted Stamps which do you prefer?

Unmounted for me too. I haven't bought any from the Angel Company but have
looked at them. I love their storage system. Someone told me clear stamps
don't give as good an impression as real rubber but I haven't tested that
theory. What do you think since you have them both. I'm an SU demo and
have asked the company about giving us the choice of mounted or unmounted
but haven't heard back about it.

SAD

On 9/20/06 9:38 PM, in article
, "Missy O"
wrote:

I personnaly started out purchasing all of my stamsp from SU and love
them, then about 3 years ago I went to a stamp convention here in
Minnesota and I met the lady who sold The Angel Company stamps. Well
the long and the short of it is that I had a workshop, saw how much
room I could save in storage and well I have never turned back. I have
even unmounted quite a few of my SU sets and so now I have 80 stamps
sets on my work table (as I keep them in a cd turntable) and right at
my finger tips and love that idea the most.

So what do you think? Mounted or Unmounted? I am just wondering.

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
North Branch, MN