Old September 20th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Default Block of the Month

Wow, Steve! I am in love with your quilts! Couldn't get to the Traditional
page, got an error message. But all the others showed up just fine. I
especially love the retirement quilt with the signed leaves on the back.

Thanks for sharing. You folks are great for inspiration!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

"steve" wrote in message
Hello Ladies

Cleaning out things and trying to get a bit organized, I know, impossible,
and I ran across my rotary cutting patterns for the last two block of the
months that I did. Years 2003 and 2004. I was wondering, would you like
me
to make pdf scans of these and post a link on my web site so that you can
download them? It probably won't happen for a couple of weeks, but if
you'd
like me to share, I surely will.

Here is the link to the page that shows them.
http://home.gci.net/~rainbowmoose/bl...the_month.html

I'm still working on improving the site, per many of your suggestions, and
trying to get my background to show up.

Anyways, let me know.

Steve C.
Alaska