Old February 17th 04, 04:54 AM
Debra

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:10:04 -0500, Ericka Kammerer
wrote:

Darla wrote:

On 13 Feb 2004 18:49:14 GMT, (Boohoo1971) wrote:

The other day in my local quilt shop I found a super marking pen. It
is"Erasable Marvy Fabric Marker". It is a purple color marking pen. The
fantastic thing about it, is that on one end of the pen is the marker and the
other has an eraser tip....sooooo I mark all of one color, work it, erase the
marks and mark the next color. I am using this on a cx that has a lot of color
changes and just a few stitches at each color, but frequently another patch of
the same color a couple of stitches away. The eraser tip seems to be slightly
wet. All I have to do is to just touch the eraser to the mark (for the mark I
use just a small dot) and in a few seconds the mark is gone, the spot is dry
and the print does not run. With 80 colors (and 80 symbols) in a fairly small
space I needed help and this is major help. Not selling them, don't know who
makes them, just a very very happy user. Boo

Makre sure you wash your finished project. I use the washout blue
markers and spritz with plain water when my stitching session is done,
and wash thoroughly when I'm done (and sometimes while in progress, if
it's a large/detailed project).

I think she's actually using the marker on the
*chart*, not on the stitching ;-)

Best wishes,
Ericka

Yes, she is. But just think about it......you can mark on the chart
and then have an unmarked chart later, without ever having to make a
working copy, as long as you use this pen. Nifty!
Debra in VA