Old October 16th 10, 03:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Lengthening a square quilt

Wonderful. There's a quilt in the border book that uses stripes in a
chevron shape that might be just perfect . . . or you may go ga-ga over
something else. That's the book I used for my quilt with 42 one-eared mice.
As yet, I don't think anybody's every noticed that quilt; they just love the
border. Polly

"Trixie" Good point about not out-shining the center. Something tone on
tone might be
just the ticket, though the chevron shape also appeals to me. Thankfully,
I have lots of time so I'm going to check out Polly's suggestion for the
border book through the library. That way I can preview if the book is
something I must have for my (ever-expanding) collection!

Thanks everyone!