Old December 6th 04, 03:54 PM
Siptah

JoAnn's has the ironing board/heat resistant material too...usually near
their bolts of muslin and canvas...

--
Siptah
Columbus, OH

"Joy Hardie" wrote in message
news
Hancock Fabrics sells the silver teflon coated material specific for
ironing board surfaces. I used cotton batting under it for padding.
I made a huge surface and used a staple gun to affix it tautly.
Joy

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 11:16:54 -0800, "jtsnow" wrote:

Im making a large ironing surface (6'x2') to iron quilts on.
What fabric/material should I use and where can I buy material premade
specifically for iron boards or appropriate to use for an ironing board?

Any tips appreciated

Thank you!