Old December 25th 05, 08:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default What did Santa bring?

I got a real surprise this year - DH actually went to the LQS and bought me
stuff! I usually get quilty goodies from him each year, but he always orders
online. He told me as soon as he walked in and asked for the Olfa Rotating
Rotary cutting mat, a voice from the back said "you must be Wendy's
husband!" He also tucked Winter/Christmas fabric FQs into several of my
other presents!

And I got The Christmas Quilt by Jennifer C.!

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply
"KJ" wrote in message
news%Crf.674611$xm3.174045@attbi_s21...
I'm patiently waiting reports on what goodies Santa brought you all.
Santa came early this year and took me to Scotland with all the shopping
exeditions included. Oh, I guess I did get a new set of tires on my van
the other day. Merry Christmas to me! Almost as expensive as my plane
ticket!
Hope you all had a great day. Time to slice the roast and set the table.
KJ