Old January 16th 04, 12:36 PM
SGC

Debbie, we LOVE Walt Disney World. We rode Mission Space twice on our
November trip. Neither of us felt at all ill after the 'trip'. Actually,
we're having trouble understanding all the hoopla -- for our enjoyment, we'd
rank Space Mountain and Tower of Terror higher! (Also, must keep in mind
that last year we had annual passes to WDW and to Cedar Point -- Cedar Point
for the roller coasters and rides, WDW because we really like vacationing
there.)
There's a Disney Parks newsgroup (rec.arts.disney.parks) that I read too.
The general recommendations are...
Dramamine
those 'sea-band' wrist things (for motion sickness)
keep eyes forward and head still.
It was a fun ride, but it doesn't make the top 3 for thrills in our
experience.
SGC

"debbie frost" wrote in message
Have you tried Disney's Mission Space? It's supposed to feel like the

real
thing. We'll be there in May, but I'm not sure I will go on it--don't

want
to be sick the rest of the day. I've read different accounts from people,
you won't get sick, you'll get sick, it's intense, etc. I trust Dramamine
for my airline flight, but I don't know about this....

Debbie