Old January 16th 04, 04:49 AM
Rachel Janzen

Jenn Liace wrote:

On 14 Jan 2004 20:19:06 GMT, S (Karen C -
California) wrote:

How many of you would volunteer as astronauts if it meant 6 years of
uninterrupted stitching time?

And what projects would you take with you to fill 6 years of stitching time?

(Even though I know that the astronauts have all kinds of experiments
and stuff that they do in transit......)

6 years of uninterrupted stitching time could be heaven - as long as I
don't run out of floss and fabric and all the other essentials.

Oh, and I'll need some books to break it up a bit, I'll need blank
journal books so I can blog to hardcopy - somehow I don't think I'd be
able to access blogspot from space.... and I'll need lots of audio
entertainment as well. =)

Jenn L.
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
http://sewu9corn.blogspot.com
Current projects:
Simply Sensational January Calendar (Mill Hill)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)

Actually one of the American astronauts on the space station had a blog
from the station called 'Greetings Earthlings' -
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/station/...xp7/luletters/

Rachel