Old January 16th 04, 04:36 AM
debbie frost

Have you tried Disney's Mission Space? It's supposed to feel like the real
thing. We'll be there in May, but I'm not sure I will go on it--don't want
to be sick the rest of the day. I've read different accounts from people,
you won't get sick, you'll get sick, it's intense, etc. I trust Dramamine
for my airline flight, but I don't know about this....

Debbie

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
That is an interesting thought - "who" will be the first "commercial"

space
concern - be it for "tourism" or deliveries to the space station, the moon
and Mars. My bets are on Disney and UPS!
Cheryl

On 1/15/04 8:31 AM, in article , "SGC"
wrote:

According to Space Mountain at Walt Disney World, I think that FedEx can
send anything anywhere ha ha ha ha
SGC

"Jenn Liace" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 03:21:24 GMT, Deb Milner
wrote:

I'm betting that I could set up an account
with the bank to have it autodraft payments from my checking account
while the pay is just sitting in the bank, and get that stash on time.

Ummmmmmmmm, has FedEx added a route to Mars already? =)

Jenn L.
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
http://sewu9corn.blogspot.com
Current projects:
Simply Sensational January Calendar (Mill Hill)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)