Old January 15th 04, 09:38 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Next trip to the market!
Cheryl
On 1/15/04 4:23 PM, in article ,
"zita_tempest" wrote:

I love the Snickers Almonds...they taste just like the old Mars bars.

Isabel

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 1/15/04 10:31 AM, in article , "Brenda
Lewis" wrote:

Don't forget the next Coke vs. Pepsi war...
M&Ms are the official candy for almost everything so I suppose they
would have two new colors for lunar and martian rocks. Of course the
Mars candy bar surreptitiously disappeared from the shelves in this
country (replaced by Snickers Almond) so maybe they will bring that

back.

Are the Snicker Almond any good? I miss Mars Bars - which have been

missing
for ages!
Cheryl

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
That is an interesting thought - "who" will be the first "commercial"

space
concern - be it for "tourism" or deliveries to the space station, the

moon
and Mars. My bets are on Disney and UPS!
Cheryl