Old January 15th 04, 08:07 PM
SGC

Actually Seanette, we prefer UPS in this household! DH was a loader, then
supervisor, then air-supervisor for UPS while we were in college. The payout
for his retirement (when he left UPS) gave us enough $$ to make a
downpayment on our first townhouse.
SGC

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
"SGC" had some very interesting things to
say about Trip to Mars:

According to Space Mountain at Walt Disney World, I think that FedEx can
send anything anywhere ha ha ha ha

Whether it arrives at destination in good condition is another
question. ;-) [Just kidding, since I work for UPS tech support :-)]