Old February 1st 09, 08:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

Default geometric pattern generator for old Macs

LOL, I'm with you Patti. Can't see a melon at all (but then, to me,
melons are curved, not straight lines.G)
This one really doesn't seem to be all that difficult to piece, just
time consuming, depending on the size you make.

The hex example also looks very do-able. G

Friendship Ring is very similar to Jack's Chain. VBG The major
difference is substituting nine-patch blocks for squares of fabric.
G This would be an interesting pattern to vary with different small
blocks in the squares. hmmmmmmmmmm... wonder if there is a way to
show some "transparency" here?? Something to play with. G

have fun,
Pati, in Phx

On Jan 30, 2:01*pm, Patti wrote:
First of all I saw it as a star with kite shapes in between each pair of
points and diamonds at the sides!
Then I could see a snowballed square with pieced rectangles set along
the sides sewn with a partial seam.
I can't see a melon at all