Old January 31st 09, 07:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

Default geometric pattern generator for old Macs

I have always thought of snowballs as melons- a melon patch block? Don't
really recall where I got that name. So we saw the same thing. I had to
look hard to see the kites and diamonds, but then found them. Yep, it's
cool how different things jump out at us!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

"Patti" wrote in message
First of all I saw it as a star with kite shapes in between each pair of
points and diamonds at the sides!
Then I could see a snowballed square with pieced rectangles set along the
sides sewn with a partial seam.
I can't see a melon at all g
.
In message , Leslie& The Furbabies in
MO. writes
Wah! I can't make myself see it any other way. The melons just keep
jumping out at me. Pat, can you explain what you see? Please? Having
studied your book I'm curious how your clever mathematically inclined mind
sees it. ;-)

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

--
Best Regards