Old January 30th 09, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Default geometric pattern generator for old Macs

Oh there are some more beauties here. Thanks Jack. What a find.
I think I'll have a go at piecing a couple of them; but then I think I
might set about a project of several of them - done with English Paper
Piecing. I know there's no challenge then; but I have some lovely ombre
fabric that would look gorgeous with these.
Would that be OK with you Jack?
I wouldn't be making them into a book!!!!
Tomorrow I will make a point of checking out Kali tiling.

In message , Jack Campin
- bogus address writes
I see it as a bunch of four-pointed stars with lozenges filling in the
spaces between them. But those lattice patterns can always be seen
in lots of different ways. Have a few more - all of them made out of
simple block shapes but not lined up in obvious ways, with no seams
running right across:

http://www.campin.me.uk/Pix/KaliHexTriangles.gif
http://www.campin.me.uk/Pix/KaliBorderedTriangles.gif
http://www.campin.me.uk/Pix/KaliHexPinwheels.gif
http://www.campin.me.uk/Pix/KaliBorderedOctagons.gif
http://www.campin.me.uk/Pix/KaliOverlapDiamonds.gif
http://www.campin.me.uk/Pix/KaliBandedDiamonds.gif
http://www.campin.me.uk/Pix/Kali2Diamonds.gif

Some of the patterns you can get look like they might be useful as
qulting patterns rather than for patching:

http://www.campin.me.uk/Pix/KaliHexMeander.gif
http://www.campin.me.uk/Pix/KaliSawtoothQuilting.gif

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====

Best Regards