Old April 29th 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Breast Cancer/OT

((((hugs))))
A friend here has just finished chemo. It was rough but she got through it,
one day at a time. She made a point of continuing to do as much as she
could. In return, we all praised her courage and rallied round to help.
Women have a special feeling for their hair -but go wig shopping before the
chemo starts. You can get one that exactly matches your color. Might be a
chance to try a completely new style.
Life isn't fair, but that's what friends are for.
Roberta in D

"pami" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am sure all you have heard Daniel Powder's song..."Bad Day" well this was
my bad day. I learned I have breast cancer. I had my lumpectomy this week
and it came back as malignant garde 3 tumor. I will have to get a
"masectomy" and have chemo. This has been a rough day for me but I don't
think I have the strength to cry anymore. I know I will lose my hair and
this really sucks but if I have to do this to keep alive then I will have
the surgery and do chemo. I will settle for chemo hats verus hair for
life. I'll be 51 in May and this seems not fair but I get my mammos yearly
and watched and it could of been worse. Last year I had a lumpectomy in
the other breast and that was benign this year my luck ran out. I see and
hear of so many survivors and I know this group has always been here for me
when ever I needed them.
Pami