Old April 29th 06, 11:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Breast Cancer/OT

EIC (extensive intraductal component) means it will reoccur in the breast
again if I even opted for a lumpectomy . Removing the breast was the best
option being cancer was on all the margins of the removed pathology,

That was a cute story!! My SIL once destroyed her hair coloring it while
dating my brother. They went to an amusement park. She wore a wig.....and
wigs and roller coasters don't get along....unless you have that wig stapled
to your scalp!! The WIG ended up in the guy's face behind her. He handed
it to her after the ride!! My SIL is in heaven but she loved to tell that
story!!
Yes...I can be a spunky thing...I told my husband I want a multi-colored
clown wig!! I would love to met him for lunch and be wearing that wig!! I
think I would also opt for the pny tail cap. I also said I loved Peg on
married with children...that long red wig...and the foot motion....gotta
love it...and most of all...my DH's name is AL....hehehehe!! Okay you made
me smile :-)
Pami