Old February 12th 04, 02:29 AM
Charlotte Hippen

Thanks Polly. I wash each cross stitch as I finish it to remove any oils
from my hands and anything else that may have gotten on it before I store
them away. Luckily I have not had your problem with bleeding yet, but I
will know before I put one into the quilt if I do. I'll keep the organza
idea in mind, and thanks for the warning!! Funny how you can be doing an
innocent little search and come up with that sort of results. I've got to
learn how to get blockers on my internet before DS gets to be old enough to
start mess around on the net.

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108