Old June 22nd 04, 01:58 PM
Dulcie Burns

My, what a lovely message. I've always thought this message board is exactly for
her purpose. A place to find nice people and good information. How refreshing
that BDS2pds took the time to write. My day is looking better now. Thank you.
Dulcie (WM)

BDS2pds wrote:

This is almost to the day my 7th anniversary of finding this board. I am so
grateful for all I have gotten. I found things through here I never would have
even known existed to purchase which is a gift . It has been such a blessing
to have others to share needlework with. In a city in which you live, you are
lucky to find a few who are interested.It is unlikely that anyone close cares
about it at all. Our EGA here which I now have is a new blessing to my life
and this RCTN was the only place to share needlework interests before this year
when I finally lived near an EGA so could attend. I just wanted to thank you
all for your friendships and to have you all here to share my exciting times
with needlework and to hear yours.