Old June 22nd 04, 01:47 PM
BDS2pds

Default 7th anniversary here

This is almost to the day my 7th anniversary of finding this board. I am so
grateful for all I have gotten. I found things through here I never would have
even known existed to purchase which is a gift . It has been such a blessing
to have others to share needlework with. In a city in which you live, you are
lucky to find a few who are interested.It is unlikely that anyone close cares
about it at all. Our EGA here which I now have is a new blessing to my life
and this RCTN was the only place to share needlework interests before this year
when I finally lived near an EGA so could attend. I just wanted to thank you
all for your friendships and to have you all here to share my exciting times
with needlework and to hear yours.