Old January 4th 05, 03:33 AM
Bronnie

Hi - I'm Bronwyn posting as Bronnie (diminutive and can be used).
I live in Burleigh Heads Queensland Australia and have met two other
Aussies here (Sharon and Nocturnal). I also met several wonderful girls
from US in Paducah last April.
I have been married 24 yrs with a wonderful DH who appreciates my work,
loves design and colour and making things so is a very good QI. No
kids. My other QI is "Whiskey" the Abyssinian cat who 'found' us 15
months ago. He has learnt to appreciate quilts too and finds them soft
for powernaps.
I gave up work a few years ago seeing we have no kids to fund! I love
quilting, and cooking is my other big passion. We love travelling
within Australian and around the world and we try to appreciate every
day we have and the people we love. When we are home we walk along the
beach daily (now keeping out an eye for tsunami waves...)
I machine piece, hand quilt (not very well) and am just learning to
machine quilt with my new Janome 6260.
Cheers
Bronnnie