Old January 4th 05, 02:48 AM
Mystified One

I'm Linda, living in El Paso, Texas, and posting as Mystified One because
I'm so mystified as to why my computer keeps going down. Or at least that's
when I changed it. At first I was Mystical One, but I realized a little
late it had connotations that didn't reflect me, and by then I was known
pretty well as that nick, so when I changed it was very subtle.

I've been married for a year. (one of the two posters in this forum who got
married New Year's Eve, and apparently the same day!) We've got 4 children
ranging in age from 4 to 14 between us, three dogs, two cats, and a
cockroach that rearranges the furniture in the living room.

I've been sewing since I was 12. I learned on my mom's Centennial
Featherweight. I'd die to have that machine back. I now own a Pfaff 7550.

I like to do the quilts that make people stop in their tracks and look.
When I make a quilt, I love the look on people's faces. Usually, I end up
giving them to extended family or charity. I'm still trying to make the
twin quilts for the children. It just seems there's very little time in my
day!