Old January 4th 05, 02:48 AM
melinda

Sharon Harper wrote:
G'day Folks!

I'm Sharon, posting as.... well look down and you'll see!

I'm from a little place called Dingley Village in Victoria in Australia. I
have a wonderful (travelling) husband called Wayne and we have 2 kids
(daughters), a mortgage and a cute QI called Merlot. He's a cat (Australian
Multi-Cultural Long Hair) and he lets us live here.

I'm just going back to work (3 days per week). I tend to machine piece,
hand applique, and hand quilt. I've been going for, what is it?, 4 years
now? It's so hard to remember! I love all fabric - well except brown and
"yeuchy" colours and I just love purple and blue!

I'm Melinda, also from Australia but a bit further north than Sharon
Cardiff in New South Wales. I have a DH that is self employed and works
from home and an 18 month old DS.

I haven't done a lot of quilting, I'd say intermediate piecer and a
beginner quilter, started pieceing about '96. I also belly dance, so
I dabble in beading and I'm on the New South Wales state team for
metallic silohette(sp) (I think my brain has taken a short holiday).

My favourite colours are bright, hot pinks, royal purple, black, white,
royal and navy blue, but I'll work with almost any colour. Currently
piecing a scrap top lap sized and an autumn toned bed sized top for DH.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol