Old December 20th 03, 04:42 PM
Charlotte Hippen

My son (now 3 yrs.) chewed on a number of things. Mainly his toys. We
tried teething rings in the frige or freezer, but he preferred his toys.
Also we used Oragel ointment for teething and occasionally some Tylenol if
he was really having a hard time. Another thing he really seemed to like
was a Gerber product that was like really hard gramcrackers. Infact I think
that they were even called teething biscuits, but I'm not sure. Any way,
they were stick like. They are really hard so that they can't bite of little
pieces and choke. Instead they make a mush mess as they suck and chew on
them. My son was a big mess after them, but he was also much happier.

HTH
Charlotte

"melinda" wrote in message
DS is most definetley teething, I can feel one!
But he will not sleep during the day and is very
unsettled, not crying just whingey - very whingey

HELP!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol