Old December 20th 03, 07:08 AM
Sindir

I'm not much help on this topic as I rarely knew that DS was teething until
I saw the new tooth that had poked through. He would eat a lot though, I
think it was because it felt good to chew on. Another clue I had was that
he chewed on his teether until he started teething and then didn't want
anything to do with it. It had little bumps on it and I think that hurt his
gums more than helped to massage them. When he did want something to chew
on, it was usually my finger.

Sindir-ella
"melinda" wrote in message
DS is most definetley teething, I can feel one!
But he will not sleep during the day and is very
unsettled, not crying just whingey - very whingey

HELP!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol