Old December 12th 13, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patricia Storey

Default Caryl Breyer-Fallert

Just before Cheryl lost all of her sight, she told me she was finishing
with the group - it was already difficult for her to see the screen, and
she could no longer sew. I don't know whether she retained a modicum of
sight, or lost it all? It was all very sad.
I had forgotten, until you asked. I know she had a faithful group of
quilters, who met at her home, regularly. I expect she still has them,
but I don't know any more than that, sorry.
..
In article ,
says...

I always wonder about Cheryl from Oz - The Wicked Witch of the West. She
had health problems including failing eyesight, and stopped posting. I
have just hung the Christmas Tree wall-hanging I made from her pattern
(all half-square triangles) and finished the one made from the
left-overs for DD. As I hung it I wondered what had happened to her.

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

Pat on the green