Old April 13th 04, 05:10 PM
Ann Knight

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:23:41 UTC, "Peggy"
wrote:

I think everyone should just stop obsessing about the contents and "rules"
of everyone's posts. It's very simple, if you're not interested in it,
don't read it!

This isn't about content, it's about netiquette. Netiquette is not
something invented off-the-cuff by oldbies to torture and flame
newbies, it's to make Usenet more enjoyable for everyone's use.

I've been wondering how I could've phrased my post about crossposting
so that it would've been better received. I prefer to think I've
helped someone, as opposed to flaming them.