Old July 13th 04, 06:32 PM
Patti

Ha!
It's a headache all right! but not in the sense you mean!
The scale of the fabric patterns is wrong; the soluble paper-piecing
paper didn't properly dissolve; I decided to sew it all together before
I took the papers off. I cut the little borders without realising that
the piece I cut them from (which had a straight edge on it) had been cut
on the cross! I even had to re-think my original quilting pattern, when
I realised the foot was obscuring the points I was going to aim for!!
All in all a chapter of accidents. However, since it was pretty
experimental, I'm glad I got all these out of the way in one go!!
I don't think it will merit a picture, unless I decide to put a little
section in about 'those that got away'!!!
..
In article ,
Sandy Foster writes

Omigosh! Pat, that sounds like an exercise in how to get a headache
quickly! g I'd love to see the finished mini!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill