Old April 17th 16, 09:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan[_5_]

Default Cannot get backing off Printed Treasures Paper

replying to Jennifer in Ottawa, Susan wrote:

I am having the exact same issue. The paper backing is SO stuck on that it
will not come off. Bought this particular pkg at JoAnn Fabrics. I've never
had this problem in the past. If anyone has suggestions I would appreciate
it. I've already been to the websites looking for answers. Am currently
trying to soak it off.

Susan

jennellh wrote:

Hi Helen, I don't use this brand so I can't answer your question but
here's the link to the website where you might find an answer to your
problem. The instructions for use of each type of transfer medium is
available by clicking on the picture of each type and there is contact
info if you don't find a solution. jennellh

http://www.dritz.com/brands/printedtreasures/index.php

On Aug 18, 1:58=A0am, tnhelen wrote:
I have done some quilt labels on Printed Treasures transfer paper

that
was run through my inkjet printer. =A0The problem is that the

backing
will not peel off! =A0It's making quite the mess.

Any secrets to getting it off easier?

Thanks.

Helen