Old August 18th 09, 02:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Allison

Default Cannot get backing off Printed Treasures Paper

tnhelen wrote:
I have done some quilt labels on Printed Treasures transfer paper that
was run through my inkjet printer. The problem is that the backing
will not peel off! It's making quite the mess.

Any secrets to getting it off easier?

Thanks.

Helen

I had a hard time with some too - had to pull it off v-e-r-y slowly or
else the paper ripped. I used tweezers to get hold of the bits that
stayed stuck, sort of scrapping the edge of the paper to get enough of
it loose to grab on to.

I was thinking that maybe my problem was because the transfer paper was
more than a year old - does anyone know the lifetime of this stuff?

Allison