Old January 6th 05, 07:55 PM
Sandy Foster

In article et,
"A&T" wrote:

Well, I'm in Texas now, only 50 minutes south of Houston, so it isn't too
bad.

I guess I'll join in right here!!!!

I am Tricia. My posts show up as A&T.

And may I say that it was great to meet you at the show, Tricia?

snip

For the past 14 1/2 years, I have been married to the most wonderful,
gorgeous creature on earth, Anthony, who completely supports my fabric
habit. (just bought me $70 worth of fat quarters in Kansas and Colorado when
we visited my son for Christmas!) And bought me a Grace frame for Christmas
last year. He loves looking at all the gadgets made for quilters and reads
my guild newsletter before I do.

And where were you hiding this hunky dream of a DH in November, hmmm?

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1