Old January 6th 05, 02:36 PM
sdgodfrey

I'm Sherri G, I live in beautiful Kentucky, USA. Married to a wonderful
DH (14 years), have 2 feline children, and retired from computer
programming 1 and a 1/2 years ago at the young age of 43. I think I'm
the luckiest person in the world. I started quilting when I retired and
love it. I'm a long-time cross stitcher and I love to read mysteries
and lounge on the internet.

I love piecing, and am getting better at free-motion machine quilting.
I'm currently working on a Stack N Whack quilt. I think I have about 4
blocks to go before I start putting it all together. I have pictures in
my webshots pages if anyone is interested. I love to collect fabric and
I love chocolate!

--
Sherri G in Kentucky
http://community.webshots.com/user/sdgodfrey