Old September 23rd 03, 05:16 PM
Taria

I love to piece. I guess I would say I love both the
starting a quilt and the finishing, the in between stuff
is ok but the fun of starting something new is great.
The finishing is better.
Taria

Lynne Van wrote:

We've had this conversation before, but it's been awhile.
Really, I have two questions:
1. What technique do you like the best (appliqué, piecing, paper
piecing, etc.) Why?

2. What part of the quilting process do you enjoy the
most?(design, fabric selection, piecing, quilting, etc.)Why?

And yes, I know the answer for some of you will be "all of the
above"...but try to be a little more specific, please. (VBG)

Cheers,

Lynne in Toronto