Old September 23rd 03, 05:20 PM
Kathy in CA

I prefer the technique of piecing the best. Haven't actually tried paper
piecing or applique. Not interested in paper piecing but may try some
applique later on.

I much prefer the piecing part to the quilting part 'cause I love to see how
the design turns out. This is probably why I have 5 1/2 quilt tops waiting
to be quilted Also I need at least a whole day at a time to do the
quilting whereas in piecing I can do a little piecing every nite after work
and dinner.
--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

"Lynne Van" wrote in message

We've had this conversation before, but it's been awhile.
Really, I have two questions:
1. What technique do you like the best (appliqué, piecing, paper
piecing, etc.) Why?

2. What part of the quilting process do you enjoy the
most?(design, fabric selection, piecing, quilting, etc.)Why?

And yes, I know the answer for some of you will be "all of the
above"...but try to be a little more specific, please. (VBG)

Cheers,

Lynne in Toronto