Old August 30th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Default No quilting for awhile.

Well of course you can still quilt. The curtains in our master bathroom are
quilted. There are 3 'grandmother's flower garden' flowers with a stem and
a few leaves appliquéd on them. Just enough hexagoning to convince me that
I would not like to do an entire bed quilt. I'm not sure what time period
that magnificent stove is but you could get quite appropriately quilty on
the kitchen window with something smashing. (Bad word for someone with new
windows, I guess.) Polly

"John" wrote in message
ps.com...
As some of you may know, We had 22 windows installed in the house and,
she who must be obeyed has,"suggested", that now would be a good time
to make new curtains for most of the house. Lined curtains, that is.
Sooo, No more quilting till that is finished. I will be still sewing
on the straight and narrow, but in a slightly different medium. Or as
I said to her; "Looks like it's curtains for me".
Ok, I couldn't help myself with that one.

John