Old January 12th 11, 07:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bev in TX[_2_]

Default Pecan Pie recipe

I too don't like regular pecan pie; OTH, I do like pecans.

Are you going to post the tart recipe?

Bev in TX

On 1/12/11 10:46 AM, Sandy wrote:
In ,
wrote:

I think I am the only one in the world that doesn't like
pecan pie. It might be the only pie I don't like. You
guys are going to have to eat my share and yours!
Taria

No, Taria, I don't like traditional pecan pie, either. Something about
that jelly-like syrup base just doesn't make it for me. However, I do
have a recipe for little pecan tarts (no Karo!, no syrup-y stuff) that
makes me drool just to think about them.