Old January 30th 09, 05:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Default geometric pattern generator for old Macs

Kali4Star looks to me to be easiest to put together!

Everything is relative of course!! Perhaps I could try that one too?

If I manage to get anything sensible done, I'll post pictures. I'll
just finish the baby quilt I'm doing, then have a go.

Thank for the interesting drawings Jack.
..
In message , Jack Campin
- bogus address writes
Show us a picture when you're done?

We're just finishing off a version of this, which I described a while ago.
Not as straightforward as it looks:

http://www.campin.me.uk/Pix/Kali2Squares.gif

This looks doable if a bit weird:

http://www.campin.me.uk/Pix/KaliParallelograms.gif

But you can easily generate designs that look neat but would be insanely
difficult to put together:

http://www.campin.me.uk/Pix/Kali4Star.gif
http://www.campin.me.uk/Pix/KaliOverlapSquares.gif

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====