Old July 7th 05, 12:26 PM
Moonraker

wrote in message
Greetings all,

I would like to make my own rubber stoppers I have created a mold using

plaster of paris,
I have tried epoxy and fiberglass resin but these end up being to hard

does anyone know
what I can use to make softer rubber stoppers.

TIA SAL

Why? The scientific supply catalogs are full of stoppers. This seems like
a quest to reinvent the wheel. You could never make stoppers
one-at-a-time that would be as uniform or inexpensive as what you can buy
ready-made. Unless, of course, you are making some anatomically correct
sort of "stopper" for some activity that we don't need to know about.