Old December 30th 03, 01:03 AM
Beadbimbo

Can't wait to see what you do! I saw Pam at a bead show one time, and the
enamel stuff looked really fun. If I weren't into lampwork already, I'm
sure I'd have wanted to do it!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Finally got around to breaking out my enamel bead making kit from Pam
East/Pinzart. Anywho, I made 5 beads before the baby woke up, all small

and
white. 4 of them have a really good oval shape and of those, 3 are pretty
scorched in spots but one is almost acceptable. All in all - not bad for

first try! I could have spent all day at that torch, too. Guess I'll

just
keep on practicing and practicing until I've got something to show y'all
that won't be embarassing! And then the enamel bead BFNRing starts, LOL.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax