Old August 9th 03, 11:23 PM
Sharon Harper

They are a hybrid tea rose - Valencia.

Can't promise this week but how about around Houston time next year?

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
"Butterfly" wrote in message
Name, color, type of rose please : )
Sounds like they really enjoyed the 'doing'
When they are finished---I could use some DH's wannadosbutcan'trightnow
done in our backyard and an arbor built outfront. Then the front yard
will be complete---and we'll just have to wait for theme roses to climb
over the arbor (Sterling Silver and Dreamweaver) and over the front
entryway (Don Juan)
Any weekend and thru the week is fine right now--you WILL be coming with
them right?
Huggles
Butterfly (got some helpers coming now

whhhhhhhhhhoooooooooohhhhhhhhoooooo)

Sharon Harper wrote:
Glad you're having a wonderful weekend. We too, down here, are enjoying
ourselves. After about 16 weekends of very hard work, DH and his
"apprentice" mate Darren, have completed "The Mega Decks". Our old back
porch was very wonky and was knocked down last year. Now I have a

loverly
14 metre long by 4 metre wide two level timber deck. Surrounded by
beautiful rainbow Phlax, camellias, climbing roses down the back end

(with a
beautiful hand made by DH and Me trellis), and mondo grass, once we

manage
to afford some bench seats we will be able to sit and relax amongst

nature.
I also have a new clothes line. Are they satisfied? NO! They are

starting
work on a garden hedge of lilli-pillis (a native aussie plant) across

the
back fence and are talking of planting a jasmine climber to go over the
shed. They have done a fantastic job and deserve public acclaim!

Photos
will be up on my website if anyone is interested in about 2 weeks. Any
other DIY people's have reports?