Old September 6th 10, 06:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

Default How To Become a Basket Case!

On Sep 6, 12:46*pm, Sartorresartus wrote:
Now that is a work of art and a joy forever!

I shall plagarise this immediately, if you don't mind. *But I take
your caveat seriously.

Don't forget to spray it liberally, now, with waterproofing so that it
won't spoil in the wear and tear of life.

Think Hiking shops and waterproofing backpacks. *It works really well,
and saves things staining, or getting ingrained dirt.

Nel
(GQ)

That is probably a very good idea. I wonder if that sort of thing
changes the color of the white, to some other color of white, like
cream, though. I have never had the need to use it so I just don't
know the answer to that question. I am only putting cuttings from the
cutting table in there and not general trash. I have 3 wooden baskets
for those sort of things and they are placed strategically for that
purpose. Thanks for the idea. I will look into it this week at the
nearest camping outfitter hereabouts.

John