Old January 7th 04, 10:50 AM
Patti

Hullo Cozy
I think I'm as excited as you are that the candy box of goodies has
surfaced!
I wonder if you took a photograph of the 'before' situation?! This
would be one terrific 'before' and 'after' comparison, by the sound of
it g
But, I dare say you didn't, because you never dreamt you would be so
successful, did you? g
Just imagine, a week or so intensive work and you have 'created'
something marvellous.
..
In article , cozy
writes
today my mom and I had a wonderful time, I returned home around 7:30pm and
goofed around awhile. Then around midnight I went back into the 'pit'.
I worked on top the table, moving scrapbook supplies, odd quilting notions
like the little 6" square up, 4 different rotary cutters, bobbins, various
containers like old candy tins with stuff in them, and (drum roll) the
Wittman's candy box has arrived! It's was opened and found to have lots of
goodies inside, like a heart shaped chalk wheel, varioius packs of different
size quilting needles, 2 thimbles, several quilting threads that match the
different projects I had last been working on (a million years ago), a tiny
pair of scizzors that had a piece of yarn tied thru one finger hole and the
other end tied thru a spool of thread. Ha, ha, my cheap/lazy answer to the
ones you make by hand, but take all day. This way the yarn goes around your
neck and you have your thread and scizzors RIGHT there to snip a new piece
without budging and chasing falling/tumbling spools, a roll of 1/4" quilting
tape, and one of those tiny little pin cusions that fit in a plastic pop
bottle cap and have elastic to go around your finger - which that part seems
to be missing....hmmmmm and a cross stitch needle!
OK, this is getting pretty good, but tomorrow I will continue to clean
this room, as I need to verify just what all this stuff is and separate out
the 'garbage' that don't belong in there that is taking up valuable room
that I could be playing in!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill