Old January 7th 04, 03:21 AM
Jalynne

OOOOH, i broke a Corelle dish once, and it shattered into a million pieces. Shredded
my legs to ribbons. I just got rid of the last of them this past fall, and have
"real"dishes now...LOL.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"AliceW" wrote in message
There isn't a glass that is safe around my house, not with my DH. He's even
broken a Corelle dish! Funny thing though, he breaks the good stuff. But
the free wine glasses from Arby's have just seen their second Christmas! Go
figure.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Susan Laity Price" wrote in message
One of my friends said she knew the children had grown-up when she was
able to replace all the plastic glasses with real glass tumblers. I
agree. We still have a few Tupperware glasses but they aren't used
very often. Susan

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 17:29:43 -0600, Julia in MN
wrote:

We apparently aren't too hard on glasses. We've been married almost 37
years and recently broke another of the 12 or so glasses my brother gave
us when we got married. Still have 3 left. Of course, we've gone through
quite a few other glasses. Most of those from the fast food places
didn't last a long time. My glasses are getting to look pretty tough
from the dishwasher, so I think I may be replacing some before too long.
But the old ones will be thrown when that happens.

Julia in MN