Old September 18th 13, 04:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default A Good visit

On 9/17/2013 11:31 AM, bobbieviorritto wrote:
Had a wonderful visit with Cheryl this morning. We got a chance to catch
up and share some tea and pastries. Cheryl was able to find some buttons
for her projects in mom's excess (poke box).

It is such a shame that life is so busy that friends have to see so
little of each other. (sigh!!!)

Bobbie V.

I'm so happy you got to visit *and* I'm so jealous you got to visit!!!!

Cheryl, tell us about the projects you're doing with buttons! I'm have
rctn withdrawal pains, since there have been very few posts!!!!!!!!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown