Old February 1st 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default OT been in hospital

Not been here for a few days. I went to a paper crafts show on Sunday
and caught a sore throat bug.
On Tuesday I had an angina attack that lasted two hours.
Felt rough on Wednesday.
Yesterday I had another angina attack that made us call the Paramedics
out. We made the hospital in about 10 minutes, sirens going and lights
flashing. I was feeling really ill and wondering if this was it. After
loads of medication and tests they said I had not had a heart attack. I
have been given more medicines and they sent me home today.
They have 5 wards closed due to the Noro Virus.
So I am back home feeling rather fragile and weak.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone