Old September 25th 03, 08:46 AM
Patti

Well done, indeed, Coleen!
First quilts are so special. Mine was just a tiny little placemat - but
I still have it; and look at its cut off points quite fondly!!!
Each quilt has its own charm, but the first time you see what actually
happens, when all the stages come together, is magical.
..
In article , Coleen
writes
My first quilt. Yippee. Happy dancing. Now I can take it to the cross
stitch retreat this weekend and show it to Sue. Yippee. Have been doing
much more cross stitch than quilting this week, but I promised Sue that I
would finish it and bring it. And after today, I can honestly say that the
binding is not my favorite part of quilting. :-) But it is done!!!!

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

--
Best Regards