Old February 21st 12, 05:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Belinda Alene

Default my memory is gone

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:57:39 -0500, Gillian Murray
wrote:

On 2/20/2012 6:43 PM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
did I buy that Mill Hill Penguin or not. Just saw it doing a random walk
on eBay. Dang - haven't been keeping up on my recording my charts/kits

I may just buy it anyway

cheryl

My memory is really getting bad..I can't remember names of people or
things. I got out of the shower, and said to myself "I forgot to put on
the fabric softener", meaning the hair conditioner. Grrr

You can't have too much stash!!! Actually, one can. I HAVE to sort out
my stuff, and try to get it organized. Only then can I separate the
wheat from the chaff!

Yes you can have too much stash if the wee mice find the lovely home in your
stash. grrrrrrrr

Getting ready to go to the airport to pick up the YMIL, who is on her
way down from NH to spend time with her daughter (from Colorado) at
Disney. They will spend overnight with us, we will show them the town
tomorrow, and then convey them to their resort.

Gill