Old October 14th 11, 09:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design[_3_]

Default New reader

Belinda Alene wrote:
I am the owner of a small business where I sell mostly
hand made items made by myself or my family. I sew using
only my own designs. What I seek at this time is ideas
on how to enlarge my business contacts using Internet. I
have a web sight, just not sure how to use it. I am used
to doing business face to face. Now age is helping old
injuries catch up with me so I need to change to a method
of doing business that does not include driving and
setting up a booth. HELP HELP HELP. I am at a loss.

Have you tried setting up a store on etsy.com
http://www.etsy.com/

NAYY,

--
Beverly