Old October 27th 03, 07:29 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

I'll keep you in mind. LOL

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Debbi" wrote in message
LN, If the fires continue spreading and I have to move, I will be right
there to buy it. Can't afford anything as pretty here in SO CA

Debbi in SO CA

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Ok. So I'm not sposed to post ads, but really, it's not like anyone here

is
gonna run up to buy it.... but here is the link to my house listing.

http://www.isoldmyhouse.com/ismh/pro...ls&adnum=46918

Go look at what I'm leaving...sniff! It's ok. I'm ok with it. Easier to

sell
in the winter than the spring when my garden is looking pretty!