Old January 5th 05, 09:45 PM
Megwen Woodham

Jo, shall I bring wool and needles when we meet up? I can knit!

Megwen
Bath, England

"Johanna Gibson" wrote in message
On 4 Jan 2005 15:05:51 -0800, "Loren in Seattle"
wrote:

I'm Loren, I live in Seattle, I've been around RCTQ for at least a few
years g but mostly now I lurk. True confessions, last year my 8 year
quilting obsession slipped back into a bit of a knitting obsession (I
did knit first) but that didn't stop me from asking DH for a new sewing
machine for Christmas. Yep, now I get to quilt on a brother PQ1500s!

I'm properly addicted to chocolate (the darker the better) -- would
only give it up if I had to choose between that and coffee. Have 2
DD's 11 & 13, 2 canine QI's, a pretty darn good DH (see christmas gift
above).

I think you can visit a few of my quilts and family on the picture site
of yahoo, try http://photos.yahoo.com/loren2

Any other knitting quilters out there?

Loren in Seattle

Every winter I vow to learn to knit better - I can knit and purl,
but proper knitting patterns confuse me, and the idea of
decreasing/increasing or changing colour make me a bit weak in the
knees.
Every summer I vow to get a UK driving license too.
There's no point making New Year resolutions, based on my track
record......

-- Jo in Scotland