Old June 20th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default Ir filtration system - any recommendations?

On Jun 19, 10:46 am, Chemo the Clown wrote:
On Jun 18, 7:07 pm, wrote:

I have 15 or so Honeywell HEPA air cleaners all over my 2500 sqft
shop. I got 6 from this guy a few monthsb ago. The price is cheaper
than buying replacement filtershttp://cgi.ebay.com/Honeywell-17250-Air-Purifier-SilentComfort-True-H...

Vic

15? Geez, your shop must be in a cave! I have about 2200 shop and have
one overhead extractor exhaust in my work area that moves over 800 cfm.

These Honeywell units say they change the air in an 13'x13' room 6
times and hour. So I need about 15 units. I think these are better
than and overhead unit as they are right on the benches where the dust
and fumes are created. Not pulling all the dust through out the shop
to the ceiling unit.